We're looking for a Training Programmes Coordinator to support the team. Deadline for applications 9 December 2022.
The Grierson Trust is appointing a new part-time Training Programmes Coordinator.
Supporting the Director of Training Programmes, the new team member will be responsible coordinating various aspects of Grierson DocLab talent initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about factual TV and documentary and supporting new and progressing talent.
- Reporting to: Director of Training Programmes
- Other key internal stakeholders: Awards and Administrative Assistant, PR consultant, Marketing Manager, Managing Director
- External stakeholders: Grierson DocLab trainees, trainers, workshop speakers, production companies and funders.
- Salary: £25,000 pro rata
- Term: 3 days a week, 1-year fixed term, with the potential to extend
- Location: UK-based flexible location, remote working from own home or space with some travel (likely to Birmingham and London) when needed. The Grierson Trust does not have an office and all four members of staff work from home. The core staff communicate daily via Microsoft Teams, Zoom and arrange periodic team days in London or Birmingham for face-to-face working.
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days pro rata (14 days total annual leave)
- Benefits: Pension scheme
- Start date: 30 January 2023
How to apply:
We are inviting prospective applicants to apply for this role by submitting an up-to-date CV and a covering email, explaining what attracts you to the role, what you can bring and how you meet the criteria.
If you require further information (including requests for access support) contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is: 23:59 BST, Friday 9 December 2022. Interview date: week commencing 12 December 2022.
The Grierson Trust is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer. We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, including, but not limited to: those from ethnic minority backgrounds; disabled people; people from the LGBTQ+ community; and those from lower socio-economic backgrounds. You can read our Diversity Statement on The Grierson Trust website.
Published: 18 November 2022